Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: EB for Heisman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    EB for Heisman


  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    Ha Ha Renaldo Woolridge aka Swiperboy..... Here are the other videos in case some people missed those.


    VIDEO 1

    YouTube - Eric Berry for Heisman Video 1

    VIDEO 2

    YouTube - Eric Berry For Heisman Video 2

    VIDEO 3

    YouTube - Eric Berry Heisman Campaign Video 3
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    Did they include his introduction to Ben Tate in that montage?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    sorry guys, but the Heisman has already been all but decided.

    as long as Texas doesn't lose 2+ games, its McCoy's to lose.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    Did they include his introduction to Ben Tate in that montage?
    LOL, you like to pounce on UT every chance you can get don't you.

    I would imagine he has been on the delivering end more than the receiving end if I had to guess.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    UTV, i know you keep up with Mizzou, wtf happened last night?

    they held nebraska to like 100 yards thru 3 quarters, then NEB blew up. 27 points in the 4th, it was bananas.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    I have no clue..... Nebraska couldn't wipe their own ass the first 3 quarters and couldn't get anything going, Mizzou was completely shutting them down. I figured that with all the rain Nebraska would run left and right on them but the first half they never tried, they kept throwing the ball.

    I went to bed after the 3rd last night because I figured it was going to be more of the same.....boy was I wrong. I turned on my phone and had like 15 texts last night saying what a come back and things of that sort. I thought to myself well crap, maybe Nebraska came back and won 13-12 or something to that nature but when I saw 27-12 I about fell out of my chair. I recorded the game last night so I am going to go back and watch the 4th to see wtf happened.

    Nebraska's offense the first 3 quarters looked worse than UT's at any point this season.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    LOL, you like to pounce on UT every chance you can get don't you.

    I would imagine he has been on the delivering end more than the receiving end if I had to guess.
    He was on the receiving end of that tho...and yeah, it's common knowledge...I hate UT.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    He was on the receiving end of that tho...and yeah, it's common knowledge...I hate UT.
    BTW supr-beast, my best friend (who is basically my brother) his sister works at the Auburn bookstore on campus. She is supposed to hook me up with tickets sometime, I would like to go watch a game down there to take in the atmosphere.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EB for Heisman

    First off McMcoy will win it IMHO...


    But I would love to see Berry win it but thats very doubtful, the man needs more picks and I'd say he by himself would have to be a reason Tennessee wins one of these next three games.

    But I do love what Tennessee is doing with Berry but I don't know if thats the best thing for him, He's more like a Reed not a Troy...

    But if he did stay another year I believe he would do huge things in the defense!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •